Introductions

Welcome to an old unfinished trip report from December 2003.

I found this and was sad to realize that I never completed it, but I figured I would post what I had....


An Introduction..... (the list of those who went)

Me, Melora (38, and trying to get as much out of it as possible until looming birthday)



Jeff (42), acting father (or acting kid actually)

Chris (18), along for the ride, counting the days until air force basic training



Sarah (16), family spiritual adviser and artist, often found drawing or reading Dalai Lama books

Emily (14), family actress who loves Disney as much as I do

Alex (8), Are we there yet?

Jeffy Jr (3), family horn, often found unwillingly loaded into a stroller wailing at the top of his lungs, makes getting through crowds much easier as people step back to stare

Grandpa Teddy (73), First time to Disneyworld and loving every minute of it

Grandma DeeDee (somewhere in her late 60s, apparently it is a highly guarded family secret), I’m sure enough will be said as the report unfolds